Q: WHY SHOULD I USE GLASS BOTTLES?
We believe glass is the wiser choice for storing and drinking healthy beverages. Here’s why:
- Glass is pure and toxin free. Our bottles are made without toxins, lead or BPAs, unlike plastic, where harmful contaminants can seep into the contents.
- Glass never stains or absorbs odors, unlike plastics that easily stain and carry food odors that can be hard to remove.
- Glass is eco-friendly. Our extra-thick bottles are recyclable, reusable & durable which are better for the environment. You can do your part by reducing plastic consumption when using glass bottles.
- Glass dishwasher safe and easy to clean - it’s clear so you can see through it, making sure you have fully cleansed the bottle. It can handle high temperatures from the dishwasher and sterilization.
Q: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING YOUR SILICONE PRODUCTS?
Our silicone products are reusable and eco-friendly. Our high quality silicone sleeves, lids and straws are made from 100% non-toxic, medical grade silicone, making it a good choice for eco-friendly toxin free living. It also reduces plastic landfill waste by using them instead of plastics. All of our silicone products are dishwasher-safe, and the silicone sleeve can be washed while on the bottle, which means easy cleaning for you.
Q: HOW DO YOU PUT ON THE SILICONE SLEEVE?
Go to this page to see a video on how to easily slide the sleeve on the bottle:
To put on the silicone sleeve or take it off, use a little soapy water on the sleeve & the glass.
Q: HOW SHOULD I CLEAN AND CARE FOR MY VAS EXCLUSIVE GLASS BOTTLES?
Our bottles are easy to clean- they are dishwasher safe, but wash the caps by hand only.
Q: WHAT ACCESSORIES PAIR BEST WITH THE BOTTLES?
Original Series Bottles:
- All silicone and neoprene sleeves
- All straws
- Silicone straw lids
- DOES NOT PAIR WITH: Stainless Steel lids
Skinny Series Bottles:
- All silicone and neoprene sleeves
- All straws
- DOES NOT PAIR WITH: Plastic lids or the silicone straw lids
Q: WHAT IS THE BOTTLE LINER MADE OUT OF, AND WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
The liners are made of PE foam or Silicone, based on your choice. These liners help to “seal” the bottle by molding to the glass so there is no leakage. PE foam is the more economical option. To ensure no leakage, be sure that the bottles are tightly capped - this is essential.
Q: ARE THE BOTTLES PRE-STERILIZED AND WASHED?
The bottles are not sterilized or washed prior to delivery. We do recommend washing them prior to use, if possible. They conform to CFR 21 certifications, which meets FDA standards - which means they don’t have to be - it’s up to you. These bottles are dishwasher safe.
Q: CAN HOT LIQUIDS SUCH AS TEA AND COFFEE BE MADE IN THE BOTTLES?
Original Series Bottles: These bottles can take warm liquids but are not meant for hot liquids. If you put boiling water into the glass it could cause thermal shock and breakage. Use these bottles only for cold or luke-warm liquids.
Skinny Series Bottles: These bottles are made out of borosilicate glass which can handle hot and cold liquids easily. You can use them with both hot and cold liquids.
Q: CAN YOU FREEZE IN THESE BOTTLES?
Original Series Bottles: You can freeze in these bottles as long as you leave a 2 inch space at the top to allow for expansion. When thawing, place it in the refrigerator or counter - do not let it sit in hot liquids or it will break. Know that it is glass and if it incurs a thermal shock (a rapid rise or fall in temperature) it could cause expansion of the liquid and pressure in the bottle, and in turn, cause it to shatter.
Skinny Series Bottles: While many people do freeze in these bottles, it is not recommended. Pressure can build up inside the bottles and cause expansion of gases which could lead to breakage. If you do freeze in them, be sure to allow a 2 inch gap at the top of the bottle to allow for expansion, and do not cap it.
Q: WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STORE JUICES AND OTHER BEVERAGES IN THESE BOTTLES?
Original Series Bottles: Fill these bottles to the top, cap them and store in the refrigerator.
Skinny Series Bottles: When storing any other beverage aside from water, we recommend that you only fill the bottle to 80% to avoid a high pressure build up inside the bottle.
Q: SHIPPING FAQ's
- Domestic - United States - Actual shipping charges will be calculated at check out and you can choose what option works for you.
- Order shipping begins at $4, unless we are running a free shipping promotion. We subsidize a large percentage of the shipping cost so that you can get a reasonable rate.
- Shipping is FREE on all apparel and aprons!
- International - Canada - Most orders are shipped USPS / Canada Post - International First Class (not including customs) - beginning at $14.95. Actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
- International - all other countries - Estimated shipping costs will show in your cart and the final shipping will be on your invoice before you confirm your order.
- ADDRESS: Please check your receipt to ensure that your address is correct. Unfortunately, we can not be held responsible for incorrect addresses entered by customers. If you enter and incorrect address and your package comes back to us, we will re-ship to your correct address and charge for a second shipping accordingly.
- SHIPPING: Your order will ship in 1 - 3 business days. Many times, it gets shipped out the same day your order is placed.
- TRACKING: You will get a shipping confirmation and tracking number when your package heads out the door. Please expect 3 - 5 business days for delivery in the US.
- Please save your tracking e-mail for reference. We are not responsible for packages once they leave our warehouse, so please contact your shipping provider with any questions or concerns.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We are happy to ship worldwide! Some international locations may add additional fees and taxes. Please check your local rules and regulations.
Q: MY TRACKING NUMBER ISN’T WORKING, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We know that you are excited for your products to arrive, we are too! It may take 24-48 hours for your shipment to process and tracking is not always updated daily, so just check back the next day.
Q: HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY PRODUCTS TO ARRIVE?
Once you receive confirmation of your shipment you can expect your box to arrive anywhere from 3-5 business days in the US. International shipping may take longer (up to 6 - 8 weeks) and depends on each country and customs. Once your order leaves our warehouse, we don't get any updates other than what is on your tracking. Please contact the carrier with any questions about tracking. They will have more information about your package than we do.
Q: MY TRACKING SAYS THAT MY BOX HAS BEEN DELIVERED, BUT IT HASN’T. WHAT DO I DO?
Please contact your post office immediately. Occasionally, a package is marked delivered and it doesn't actually arrive for a day or so. It's best to contact your PO immediately so they can look for your package and intercept it if it hasn't been delivered before it gets lost or sent back.
Q: WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
We want you to be happy with your purchase.
We accept returns up to 14 days after the shipping date of your order, and will provide you with a refund back to your card or method of purchase. Items must be unused and in original packaging.
- You may return unopened and unused product for a store credit within 14 days of receiving the product.
- Return shipping costs are paid by the customer.
- Returned items should be packaged securely and shipped with tracking or delivery confirmation. We cannot process returns for items which arrive damaged or are lost in transit.
- If you receive a defective or broken product contact us within 14 days of receipt.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will issue you a refund.
Our return shipping address is:
VAS Exclusive by All About Juicing
2400 N. Austin Avenue, Box 5 Office
Georgetown, Texas 78626