The Perfect Juicy Bundle 🔥
This variant is currently sold out.
The Perfect Juicy Bundle is all you need to make juicing fun and easy.
This set includes our most popular & loved juicing essentials. If you're not sure which bundle to get - this is the one!
At VAS Exclusive, we know how exciting it is to make juices, smoothies & other freshly prepared beverages. This juicy bundle is packaged in a giftable box, and inside, you'll find all the essentials needed to get juicing! Grab your juicer and the produce listed in the enclosed recipe-packed booklet, and this bundle will take care of the rest.
The Perfect Juicy Bundle includes:
- 6-pack set of Original Series Glass Bottles, 16 oz; white lids with foam liner
- 6-pack set of silicone protective sleeves, your choice of color
- Set of 6 silicone straws in 3 size widths, colors coordinate with sleeves
- Set of 3 white silicone straw lids + light grey straws for turning your bottles into a tumbler
- 3 juice label tapes to label your beverages
- 2 sticker sheets to personalize & decorate your bottles
- The Juicy Guide: A full-color recipe booklet containing our most popular step-by-step recipes & tips for making juices and smoothies that will help you detox, cleanse and feel your best! by Vanessa Simkins
Info & Care
Material & Specs:
Glass Bottles: Thick & clear glass with no-rust plastic lid, foam liner. Holds 16 ounces / 500ml of liquid. Bottle measures 6.75 inches high ; 2.5 inches wide, 6 pack set
Sleeves: Food grade silicone rubber, fits 16 oz bottles. Stretchy 9.5-inch circumference; measures 5 inches high. 6 pack set
Straw Lids & Straws: Food grade silicone rubber, 3 straw lids & 3 sizes of straws for water, juice, boba, smoothies
Care: Bottles, sleeves, lids & straws are dishwasher safe. Can also be washed by hand with soap and water. Silicone Sleeves: Once sleeves are on the bottle, there is no need to remove it- simply leave it on when cleaning. If you need to disinfect or remove stains, gently place the sleeve in boiling water.
Sleeves Installation & Removal : To put on or remove the sleeve, use a little soapy water on the sleeve & the glass to easily slip it off or on