The Skinny Bundle 🎁
This variant is currently sold out.
Our Skinny Bundle is all you need to make juices, infused waters, smoothies teas & coffees fun and easy!
These Skinny Bottles are our hottest🔥 bottle at the moment. We think it's because they are so pretty, so functional and versatile. Use these everyday to store beverages or take them to go.
At VAS Exclusive, we know how exciting it is to make juices, smoothies & other freshly prepared beverages. The Skinny Series bottles can tolerate hot and cold beverages - perfect if you like coffee or teas.
This juicy bundle is packaged in a giftable box, and inside, you'll find all the essentials needed to get juicing! Grab your juicer and the produce listed in the enclosed recipe-packed booklet, and this bundle will take care of the rest.
- Easily pour, store and sip your homemade beverages made with the included recipes.
- Mix and match colored protective sleeves & straws to organize and personalize your drinks.
- Enjoy sipping boba & thick juices as well as infused waters with the set of reusable silicone straws in 3 thicknesses.
- Made several batches of juice today? Label each bottle with our special bottle marker.
- Want to make hot beverages like tea and coffee too? This set is the right one for you as the glass bottles are made of borosilicate glass - it can handle both hot and cold temps.
- Know what else you’ll love about this set? It’s completely eco-friendly, reusable, and toxin-free which is good for your body and great for the environment
The Skinny Bundle includes:
- 4-pack set of Skinny Series Glass Bottles, 16 oz; stainless steel lids
- 4-pack set of Skinny Series Glass Bottles, 10oz; stainless steel lids
- 4-pack set of silicone protective sleeves for 16oz bottles, your choice of colors
- Set of 6 silicone straws in 3 size widths, colors coordinate with sleeves
- 3 glass bottle markers to label your beverages
- 2 sticker sheets to personalize & decorate your bottles
- The Juicy Guide: A full-color recipe booklet containing our most popular step-by-step recipes & tips for making juices and smoothies that will help you detox, cleanse and feel your best! by Vanessa Simkins
Info & Care
Glass Bottles: Made of thick borosilicate glass & stainless steel + plastic lids. Skinny Series Bottle set 1: Holds 16 ounces / 500ml of liquid. Bottle measures 6.75 inches high ; 2.5 inches wide, 4 pack set. Skinny Series Bottle set 2: Holds 10 ounces / 300ml of liquid. Bottle measures 5.75 inches high ; 2.6 inches wide. 4-pack set.
Sleeves: Food grade silicone rubber, fits 16 oz bottles. Stretchy 9.5-inch circumference; measures 5 inches high. 4 pack set
Straws: Food grade silicone rubber, 6 straws in 3 sizes of straws for water, juice, boba, smoothies
Care: Bottles, sleeves & straws are dishwasher safe. Can also be washed by hand with soap and water. Silicone Sleeves: Once sleeves are on the bottle, there is no need to remove it - simply leave it on when cleaning. If you need to disinfect or remove stains, gently place the sleeve in boiling water. Stainless Lids: These are best washed by hand to preserve the life and quality. It's not recommended to put the lids in the dishwasher.
Sleeves Installation & Removal : To put on or remove the sleeve, use a little soapy water on the sleeve & the glass to easily slip it off or on
NOTE ABOUT USE: When using for any beverage other than water, only fill bottles to 80% capacity. Sodas, kombucha, juices, smoothies, coffees and teas often cause pressure within the bottle. Because it is glass it can cause expansion an possible breakage. Not recommended for freezer use, but perfect for refrigerator storing. Not recommended for use with fermentation of kombucha or freezing. May be used for hot beverages as the glass is borosilicate.